Hybrid of late maturity, the growing season is 165-170 days from mass shoots to technical maturity.
- Productivity up to 120 t/ha;
- heads of medium weight 3-3.5 kg, rounded, dense, the inner stem is short, about 35% of the height of the head;
- high transportability;
- the output of marketable products after 6 months of storage over 90%;
- resistant to cracking of the head, on resistance to major diseases and pests exceeds the standard of Mara;
- taste qualities are high, designed for pickling, fresh consumption and storage until April-May;
- included in the State. Register of the Republic of Belarus since 2010